CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 5, 2010

An Eventful Week..

Last one week had been hectic, yet eventful.. On 1st April, it was Ani's Munji.. and the program was a great success. Almost 120 guests had come to bless him..the food was great and everything went well..Thanks to support of all our relatives..and specially to Chandu Aunt and Pommy Aunt.

Thursday was the most awaited historical day in any office-goer's life, as it was a long weekend. Fri- Sat- Sun..pure bliss!
We had been to Mantri Square, India's biggest shopping mall till date.. with huge parking..and lots of shops to visit. Shopper's Stop, Lifestyle, Pantaloons..all under the same roof. However, toilets and food courts were disappointing.. but looking at the huge footfall on that day, it could be excused.

On Saturday, we had been to Garuda Mall.. I had every intent of buying myself a new valet.. but didn't find anything suitable to my requirement and taste.. I bought a simple pair of slip-on and that was all.

Sunday was a bit sad day, as it reminded me of the next day..the same routine, and boredom combined with stress of a normal day. However, we went to Sigma Mall.. and I bought myself a kurta and paijaama...we had been to Rajvansh, an authentic Rajasthani Thali restaurant. Even though the food was good.. I think the price not very reasonable.. even though they serve unlimited, our tummy has limited space.. infact very limited when food is loaded with ghee.. but it was a good experience..
So is this what I call an eventful weekend? Errr... nooo... but at least for 3 days I have done what I love..to go out and lots of window shopping.. mall hopping..
But this is not all that I intend to do.. next time whenever there is a long weekend.. I am gonna go out to some place..and travel to a nearby hillstation... that's for sure.

Shona Momma, Poo said that you are doing ' mummm mummm...' sho shweeeeeeeet shona! I wish I could see you doing that... I miss you too much raani!

Love You!

0 comments: